Friday, March 19, 2010

Italia!

One of the more exciting things going on in life is our upcoming trip to Italy!  We will see Venice, Florence, the Amalfi Coast/Capri, and Rome. We absolutely can. not. wait!! This is one vacation we've always wanted to take and I can't believe it's approaching so quickly. My brother-in-law (Tim's younger brother) has been studying abroad in Rome this semester and we will be heading over there as his semester ends and traveling around with him and Tim's parents (good thing I love my in-laws!)

We haven't finalized everything we're doing over there, but among the things I'm looking forward to are a gondola ride in Venice, a cooking class in Florence, and a day trip to Capri. I'm also hoping to see Pompeii and obviously all the sights in Rome.


In other news...I will be 25 in 26 days (April 14 for those of you who don't want to count!). I feel like that's a real "adult" age. I guess I should get used to it since I graduated from college 3 years ago, have owned a house for 2 years, and have been married for a year and a half!

6 comments:

  1. ::sigh:: I am so jealous of your trip.

    Also, I always thought we were the same age! I mean not that a year makes a difference, but for some reason I always thought you were born in 84 too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...you and Tim are the same age...he'll be 26 in June

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an old woman...I'll be 27 in October! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, when in June? I'm the 22nd!

    Oh and J is the old man - he'll be 28 in August!!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha you are 6 days older...his birthday is the 28th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 25 was a good birthday for me, but when I turned 26, I really had the 'adult' feeling!

    I am excited to hear about your trip! I loved Italy. Just a warning, a gondola ride in Venice will be about $150-$200 for a max of 4 people! We never got the chance to do one :(

    ReplyDelete