Monday, March 7, 2011

kitchen design

I'm in love with our kitchen design.  I look at the printouts from Lowes quiet often and I'm so excited to see it take shape in real life!

Before I show you the new design, let's recap our current kitchen.

this is all of our cabinets and all of our counter space.  The dishwasher will be moving to the other end - to the right of the sink

this was pre-wallpaper stripping when we moved in.  We will be opening up that doorway and the wall above the sink

the stove will remain where it is.  The fridge will move to about where the microwave is.  We have a new microwave to go above the range.

Our eating area isn't changing much - just new paint, window treatments, and table (eventually).  That doorway on the right will be opened up a little more



Here's the new design!!  (courtesy of Lowes)  Look at all the cabinets and counter space!!!  I can't wait to bake in this kitchen!






<3

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the progress and the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! Can't wait to see it all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!! Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome. what a huge change it'll be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't those design sketches awesome? Make it so much easier to "see" the end result. You will have so much more work space!

    ReplyDelete