Friday, February 13, 2009

$500

I've officially raised my first $500 for the 3-Day! So I'm 22% of the way there (according to the little thermometer on my fundraising page) and as a team, we are 42% of the way to our team goal! With 5 more months to go, we're in great shape :)

In other news - we'll be celebrating our first Valentine's Day as husband and wife tonight instead of tomorrow. I think we're heading to Cheesecake Factory for dinner! Tomorrow night is when we're celebrating my mom's birthday (which was yesterday) hence the alternate V-Day plans.

And I also finally set up an in-home estimate for our new windows. It will be our first major project on the house and I've been meaning to call people and today I finally did. Next Saturday afternoon we should have a better idea what kind of mess we're getting ourselves into!

No comments:

Post a Comment