Wednesday, February 16, 2011

and so it begins

the kitchen renovation :)

okay, so it hasn't actually started yet, but the brainstorming/planning has!  We're working on the layout and I'm starting to figure out cabinet styles and finishes.  I got some samples from Kraftmaid and looking at them up against the paint color we're thinking of using. 


so far I'm liking the first wood sample and the white.  I really love the wood stain that's next to the white, but I think it's too dark for our space - our kitchen isn't open enough to pull of such a dark wood.  I also browsed Lowes for the type of tile we have talked about using for the backsplash - so you can see that there too.

Even though we may still be a few months out from starting the actual work (depending on which one of us you talk to), I'm so excited this is finally our next project.  It's been a long time coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment