Tuesday, January 27, 2009

3-Day stuff!

During our 3-Day orientation meeting tonight, I was thinking of things we can wear. Since we are the Pink Sox, I figured the logical choice for headwear would be a pink Red Sox cap. I found the PERFECT ones at neweracap.com and I ordered one for each of us! I love them and can't wait to get them - they'll be perfect for our mid-summer walk!

notice the little pink ribbon next to the Boston "B" - and there's one on the back of the cap also!

I also just ordered return address labels and stamps to go on my fundraising letters. I got the return address labels for free from vistaprint.com (who knew they'd be helpful even after the wedding?!) and the stamps are breast cancer awareness from the USPS. This may delay the sending of my letters, but that's ok!

1 comment:

  1. Just a pointer... when you are training, wear your hat and make sure your are comfortable with it. In my case, I got way too hot to wear a hat and wore a visor instead. (It was pink with the ribbon and I found it at TJMax for $6!) However, since one day we walk it was pouring, I waterproofed my cap and it was perfect to keep the rain off my face!

    ReplyDelete