Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my (boring) life

apparently nothing all that exciting happens outside of our house renovations. I haven't blogged in over 2 weeks and have very little to report. The husband is working on a few small projects (building small retaining walls around the yard and finally hanging the drywall in the breezeway around the new door - pictures forthcoming).

This weekend we have a family wedding to go to (one of Tim's cousins) so that should be fun. One of the great things about his family is that all 12 cousins range in age from 18 to 27 so there always seems to be an abundance of weddings. We had one in 2007, two in 2008 (including ours) and two this year and a couple more sure to come in the coming years. I'm excited to go to my first post-my-wedding wedding. The last family wedding we had was 4 weeks before our wedding and I may have been a little sidetracked making notes of details I liked, etc.

On that note, our 1st anniversary is in 12 days. I can't believe it - this year has seriously flown by. No huge plans - we're going to the Red Sox game that night and will take half/all of Monday off work so that we can head into Boston early before the game. And since I wasn't blogging until early this year, I never posted about our wedding. Starting Monday (which will be one week until our anniversary), I'll post a week-long countdown of my favorite pictures (this idea was stolen from one of my followers, Katie!).

No comments:

Post a Comment