Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Decorations

As I previously mentioned, it didn't take me long to break out the Christmas decorations after we got home from our Thanksgiving trip to the Cape.

our tree


our stockings hung by the fire with care :)


garland on the railing - there are lights, but you can't see them

I wish we could decorate the outside (I do have wreaths on the doors and garland and a big red bow on our light post), but aside from the minor issue of having no bushes due to the work done outside this summer, we also have only one exterior electrical outlet, and it's in the backyard.

I can't believe it's December already. I don't know where this year has gone! Three weeks from today I will officially be on Christmas vacation (yes, we still get a winter break - the company Tim and I both work for shuts down between Christmas Eve and New Years Day - it's awesome. It will be a much needed 11 days off, even though I fear I may end up working some since our big project is going live the day we return to work.

Before we know it, it will be 2010. Time needs to slow down a little!

1 comment:

  1. I love your fireplace, and your Christmas tree looks beautiful!

    And I am with you about time going by too fast. I feel like the older I get, the quicker that time is flying by. And I don't like it so much!

    ReplyDelete