Monday, August 17, 2009

c25k - week 2

So week 2 actually started at the end of what would have been week 2 and it's probably going to last longer than 7 days. It has been HOT and humid here which is just not conducive to running, especially when you already pretty much hate it.

But Saturday morning while on the Cape, I was in the mood to go out for a run/walk, so I did the first workout of week 2.

Week 2 consists of 3 workouts, all identical, that look like this:
  • 5 minutes brisk walk
  • Jog for 90 seconds then walk for 2 minutes. Alternate for 20 minutes
I ended up actually walking an extra 10 minutes afterwards because I wasn't as close to my parent's house as I thought I was when I was finished with the workout. It was actually a nice way to cool down.

I was planning on doing week 2, workout 2 tonight (and maybe I still will), but with temps hovering over 90 degrees today, I'm not sure how good it will actually feel to get out there. Maybe after dinner though.

No comments:

Post a Comment