Sunday, August 30, 2009

summer relaxation

We can now use our patio to relax on great summer nights (like tonight!). Tim came home from Sears this morning saying he found a great patio set. We go back to look at it and it's perfect. And on sale! Then we got it at even more of a discount because the floor model was all they had left. We can't wait to grill out tonight and enjoy our new patio!



And I finally got some window treatments for our downstairs bedroom (aka my craft room). They were on clearance at Target but there were only 3. So I improvised and cut one in half then sewed up the edges and put those on the single window. It worked out perfectly because a whole panel on each side would have been too big for that window.


And I have to include a shot of my little boy. Here's Sox doing what he does best - lounging

No comments:

Post a Comment